Click here to see if ADOT’s weekend travel advisory affects your route to the match
Stadium Address: 19593 South 48th Street, Chandler, Arizona
Phoenix Rising tickets will also be 100 percent digital and accessible via the Phoenix Rising app.
Ticket Policy for the 2022 Season
All tickets will be 100 percent digital and accessible through the Phoenix Rising app on your phone. The app will also include a “Matchday” tab to keep you up-to-date on everything you need to know before, during, and after the match! If you haven’t already, download the Phoenix Rising app by clicking here.
- All tickets will be available to transfer and resell (premium tickets may be only be transferred)
- Ticket screenshots or printed tickets will not be accepted or scanned at the gate. Fans should download their tickets to their phones prior to arriving at the stadium, to avoid downloading issues in line
- The North Bleachers and Supporter Section are GA locations
- Phoenix Rising reserves the right to adjust matchday attendance, ticketing policies, and matchday protocol to safely and responsibly meet all local and state requirements
Please see below to view our FAQ page. Should you have additional questions regarding your membership, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fans experiencing COVID symptoms or those who have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID, should stay home. Contact email@example.com or call 623-594-9606 to review alternative ticketing solutions.
Phoenix Rising reserves the right to adjust matchday attendance, ticketing policies, and matchday protocol to safely and responsibly meet all local and state requirements.
Phoenix Rising is implementing a clear bag policy for the 2022 season. Clear bags will be the only bags allowed into the stadium, except for diaper bags and bags for medical reasons.
- Clear bag policy. Medical, Small Clutch & Diaper Bags are permitted
- All bags are subject to search. Search & Bag Tag medical & diaper bags
- Two sealed water bottles up to 20oz. size per person
- Vapes permitted as long as using in designated area- Smoking area in SW and NW corners
- Non-professional cameras are allowed for personal use
- Seat cushions/seat backs for bleacher sections
- Children 3 and under allowed in free with paid adult, must sit on lap
- NOT PERMITTED:
- Non clear bags not permitted (unless medical or diaper bag). Fans with non-clear bags can return bag to their vehicle or drop off at bag check at south gate.
- No outside food or beverage permitted, except for medical and baby/diaper bags
- No tailgating permitted
- NO Hydroflasks, NO metal containers, NO camelpacks
- Fans can pay to check hydroflash at south bag check tent, return to vehicle or leave outside gate
- No Weapons of any type permitted
- The General Parking Lot is free for all season members
- The Premium Parking Lot will be fulfilled on a per-game basis, more information to come
- Tailgating is not permitted in either the Premium or General Parking lots
- Gates will open 90 minutes before kickoff
- All tickets will be 100 percent digital and accessible through the Phoenix Rising app on your phone. You can also download your ticket onto your phone’s digital wallet or access it via the Phoenix Rising Account Manager on your phone’s browser.
- Phoenix Rising Soccer Stadium will not have public WiFi, fans are encouraged to download their tickets at home before arriving at the stadium.
- Ticket screenshots and PDF/printed tickets will not be accepted, some exceptions may apply.
- Only Premium Seating members, Premium Parking pass holders, and medically at-risk customers are allowed to use the VIP/Premium Gates.
- If you’re experiencing issues on matchday, visit or call the Box Office at 623-594-9606.
To ensure a safe and efficient entry process, please have your digital ticket ready when approaching the gates. We encourage you to turn up the brightness on your phone screen and have your tickets downloaded in advance.
All 2022 tickets will be 100 percent digital and accessible via the Phoenix Rising App. Ticket transfers to other guests can be done through the Account Manager. Phoenix Rising will not scan printed or screenshotted tickets, some exceptions may apply.