Parking lot directions
General Parking: Fans parking in general lots should use eastbound Washington Street, then turn right onto either southbound 37th Street (Lots 1 and 2) or southbound 38th Street (Lots 3, 4 and 5). There will be no left turns on westbound Washington Street at 38th Street.
For Express Lot Parking: Fans with Express Lot Parking Pass should use southbound 40th Street and turn right south of Washington Street into the express lot, or use Air Lane to northbound 40th Street and turn left into the express lot.
There will be free parking for all Season Ticket Members and three dedicated tailgating lots at 38th St/Washington in Phoenix.
Due to popular demand, Rising created three dedicated tailgating lots at its new home (Express, General Parking 1 & General Parking 2). Tailgating will not be permitted in General Parking 3-5 or Overflow Parking. Rising Season Ticket Members receive one FREE parking pass per account. Premium Season Ticket Members receive one FREE Express Parking Pass per account.
Rising’s Express Lot offers a dedicated entry and exit off 40th Street. Premium Season Ticket Members may park in the Express Lot for FREE, while Season Ticket Members have the option to upgrade to the Express Lot ($340 per season). Tailgating is permitted and the lot opens a half hour earlier than the General Lots (4 p.m. for a 7:30 p.m. match). The Express Lot also has a dedicated stadium entrance to expedite fans’ exit and entry to the stadium.
GENERAL LOT 1 & 2
Fans are welcome to tailgate in General Lot 1 and General Lot 2 after entering the stadium via 37th Street from the East. These lots will open at 4:30 p.m. These lots are FREE for Season Ticket Members.
GENERAL LOT 3-5
Fans are not permitted to tailgate in General Lots 3-5. Entry to these lots is directly off of 38th Street and Washington. These lots will open at 4:30 p.m. These lots are also FREE for Season Ticket Members.
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or (623)-594-9606.
- Restrooms are located in the Express Lot
- Please set up your tailgate on the street side of your car
- Do not occupy more than one space per vehicle
- Charcoal grills, oil fryers and glass bottles are NOT permitted
- Please clean up your own trash
- Tailgating after kickoff or postgame is not permitted
- Use of Phoenix Rising parking lots are intended for gameday ticket holders
- Consumption of alcohol and food preparation must cease after kickoff
- Stadium security has the ability to ask guests to turn off any electronics or generators, curtail games and turn off music
- Tampering with or removing parking lot infrastructure or other guests’ property is strictly prohibited
- Phoenix Rising Stadium is private property
- Phoenix Rising Stadium security and law enforcement reserves the right to remove those in violation of the Phoenix Rising Code of Conduct