For account changes or questions contact your representative or call 623.594.9606
Season Member FAQs
What is the “Rising Renewal Rate?”
- To show gratitude and reward our most loyal fans, PRFC is offering returning season members the opportunity to lock in their 2023 season tickets at the 2022 season price for the next 30 days only
- To do so, fans must 1) Complete their Season Member Agreement and 2) Secure their initial payment on/before Saturday, October 15
How many matches are in 2022?
- There will be 18 home matches included in the 2023 season ticket membership
- One preseason match and 17 regular season matches
What payment plan options do I have?
You can either:
- Complete invoice to be charged October 15, 2022
- Six-Month Interest Free Payment Plan
- Payments to run October 15, 2022, through March 15, 2023
- Total of six equal payments
What are important dates to remember?
- The 30-day deadline to lock in the Rising Renewal Rate is Saturday, October 15
- October 15 is also when pay-in-full accounts will be charged, along with the first payment for members on a payment plan
- Online upgrade and relocation for current members will be late November
- Members on payment plans will be charged on the 15th of every month from October to March
- The final payment plan charge will occur on Wednesday, March 15
When can I renew/add VIP Parking Passes?
- Members with a VIP parking pass in 2022 will be invoiced for a 2023 parking pass soon
- New members looking to add a VIP Parking Pass will be able to add a VIP parking pass to your membership once seats and parking becomes available for purchase
What new member benefits are there?
- One new added feature will be our Rising Ticket on the Road
- Fans that decide to support Rising at an away match will receive a free ticket
- Fans must request tickets two weeks prior to an away match
- Fans will be allotted an equal number of tickets as you have PRFC Season Tickets
- Contact your account representative for more information
- Rising benefits remaining in place include: the ticket exchange program, bring-a-friend vouchers, team store discount, exclusive member items and STM-only events
How would I proceed with dropping, adding, and/or changing seats?
- Dropping Seats – If you wish to drop seats, please contact your account representative
- Please be aware dropping ONE seat could affect your seat location and require a relocation to avoid leaving a single seat open
- Adding/Changing Seats – All members that renew will be eligible to upgrade and relocate their seat at an assigned time based on priority number
- The upgrade relocation process will not allot any downgrades or seat reduction
What if I can only commit after the 30-day deadline?
Once the 30-day deadline has passed, membership prices will be raised to their 2023 level to be fair to all members who did renew on or prior to the deadline
Why aren’t my kids club tickets showing up?
- For renewals, all membership seats are uploaded as adult seats until we have confirmation your child remains eligible for the Kids Club
- Please complete the 2023 Kids Club Profile Form and your account representative will follow up with you directly
How do I update my payment method/account information?
- You are able to update your account information or payment method by logging into your account manager or contacting your account representative
- To show our appreciation for our current members, Rising is keeping prices for the 2023 season the same as the 2022 season during this 30-day window
- Prices will not raise until Sunday, October 16, giving current members 30 days to be locked into their flat rate from 2022
What are season prices after the deadline?
The new 2023 pricing will be released in the coming weeks