Frequently Asked Questions
Where can our group park?
Please use general lots 1-4 north of the stadium
Are there any special experiences for our group?
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where should our group meet for our experience?
Groups will check-in at the Southeast corner of the stadium. Just to the east of the Video Board.
Where is the express lot located?
Rising’s Express Lot offers a dedicated entry and exit off 40th Street. Premium Season Ticket Members may park in the Express Lot for FREE, while Season Ticket Members have the option to upgrade to the Express Lot ($340 per season). Tailgating is permitted and the lot opens 30 minutes earlier than the General Lots (4 p.m. for a 7:30 p.m. match). The Express Lot also has a dedicated stadium entrance to expedite fans’ exit and entry to the stadium. For more parking information, please visit: https://www.phxrisingfc.com/parking/
How do I purchase advanced express lot parking?
If you are interested in advanced express parking passes, please purchase here . *Limited inventory per match*
What comes included with the premium terrace & premium field seats?
- Premium Terrace – Guests will receive complimentary access to the chef’s buffet featuring specially created menu from Craft Culinary Concepts, beer, wine and soft drinks as well as a single game voucher for one complimentary spirit cocktail of choice. Guests will have the ability to purchase additional spirit liquors from the full-service bar located on the terrace. (Credit card only).
- Field Seats/Tables – Guests with field tables or field seats, will receive complimentary access to a chef’s buffet featuring a specially created menu from Craft Culinary Concepts, beer, wine, soft drinks and all-inclusive liquor
Where do I go to get my wrist band for access to my premium seats?
Premium check-in will be located on the east side of the stadium just south of the player tunnel right below the premium terrace.
Season Member FAQs
How do I use my Bring-a-Friend vouchers?
When utilizing your Bring-a-Firend vouchers, you are allotted two vouchers per seat on account for each match. Click here to use your Bring-a-Friend voucher.
How do I request a scoreboard message?
For any in-match scoreboard message request please reach out to email@example.com. Deadline to submit request is 48 hours before the match.
When do Member Gates Open?
The gates for all matches will open one and a half hours before kickoff.
How can I submit my away match requests?
As a new benefit to all PRFC Season Ticket Members, you are eligible for free tickets to any PRFC regular season away match! Request Here.
Details and limitations below:
– Only eligible for 2023 regular season away matches
– The ticket request form must be submitted TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO MATCH REQUESTED
– Ticket location will be assigned by the home team
– You are eligible for the same number of season tickets you have in your Rising Membership. Costs will apply for any additional tickets requested