Phoenix Rising Football Club wants to make sure the fan experience is enjoyable and respectful to our audience’s values and cultures. For these reasons we ask all fans to please abide by the following key tenets and policies of our code of conduct:
• Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing, and otherwise support their team while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees, opposing team fans and players.
• Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages, and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
• Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
• Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
• Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
• The use of streamers and confetti as an expression of fan enthusiasm is not prohibited but will be kept under review. Streamers are not to be used to impact the competition and/or thrown at or toward a player, referee or stadium staff member.
• All backpacks or bags are subject to search by security personnel.
• No flares, incendiary devices, smoke bombs, sparklers and fireworks of any kind without prior approval by Phoenix Rising FC staff and officials.
• No bullying.
• For supporters groups we ask the group leader seeks permission for noise makers, smoke devices, chants, or any other items that may cause any sort of controversy at least 7 days before match day.
• Guests appearing to be intoxicated will be denied entrance into the Phoenix Rising FC Soccer Complex.
• Smoking (including electronic cigarettes) and tobacco products are prohibited in the facility.
• There is no overnight parking in any Phoenix Rising lot south of Washington Street.
• No drones without prior approval from Phoenix Rising Football Club.
• No aerosols (pepper spray, etc.) allowed into the Phoenix Rising FC Soccer Complex.
• Fans are to refrain from wearing obscene or indecent clothing into the stadium.
• No offensive signs, banners or flags are to be displayed. They will be confiscated and will result in ejection.
• No laser pointers/pens, firearms, skateboards, rollerblades or non-medically prescribed wheeled devices.
Fans found violating Phoenix Rising FC’s code of conduct could face ejection from the event as well as potential bans from future Phoenix Rising FC events. If you are experiencing issues in-game, please contact the nearest Phoenix Rising event staff for assistance or text your concern to 602-900-0081. A Rising staff member will be alerted to assist with your issue discreetly.